About

History

Station 2 was constructed in the former home of Engine Company 2. Built in 1899, the building housed Richmond’s second city owned fire house.

After moving from 2025 East Main Street, Engine Company 2 was kept in service at 2016 East Main Street until 1962, when a modern fire house replaced this location.

 


Virginia Green Certified!!

We are proud to be a Virginia Green certified restaurant.

Save